A rewarding and interesting career awaits an enthusiastic doctor in the historic and desirable city of St Albans and nearby village of Redbourn.
Have you a passion for medicine and would like to work with a highly skilled and valued practice team?
The surgery has a long-established reputation for high quality patient care. We believe we have the resilience and size to allow our GPs to develop their interests and skills: clinical, managerial or teaching, whichever suits you best.
We can be flexible on sessions, as finding the right person to fit in our team is of paramount importance to us.
- 21, 000 patients across three modern premises in St Albans and Redbourn
- GMS practice providing a full range of services with additional special interests. Emis Web clinical system
- Training practice for both Foundation and GPVTS training and Nurse training
- Highly skilled Nursing team with four Nurse Practitioners and two Community Matrons who undertake most home visits.
- Active PCN engagement with two Pharmacists and Social Prescriber
- Enthusiastic leaders in commissioning and the local federation, STAHFED
- Actively engaged in building a model of sustainable primary care.
Please send your CV and covering letter to Liz Richards, Practice Manager:
Closing date: 13th November 2020
We reserve the right to close the recruitment advertisement early.