To register for our online services you will need to complete this form and then visit the practice, bringing with you two forms of identification. One of these items should include your photograph, the other should be proof of address within the last 3 months.
We will then issue you a username and password.
Once you are registered you will be able to use the service to:
- Order your repeat prescriptions
- Make an appointment
- Cancel an appointment
Redbourn Online Services
We write to apologise to our online users who have had problems with access in recent months. As you are aware, the Practice transferred to a new clinical system earlier in the year and, unfortunately, since then our third party software provider has also had problems with a roll-out of their new system. These were unrelated but we appreciate this may have caused you some inconvenience particularly with booking appointments and ordering medication.
The service is now available and we enclose your new linkage details. Currently, the service is set up under ‘Lodge Surgery, Normandy Road, St Albans’ as linking here will give you access to all appointments across Redbourn Health Centre, Lodge Surgery and Highfield Surgery. As a patient at Redbourn Health Centre, you are welcome to book at any of these sites in St Albans should you so wish. You can, of course, request your medication online.
- On the top menu of our site, click on Online Requests and then select what you want to do.
- Do not select register for online services as you are already registered.
- Please Login in the normal way using your existing email/user ID and password and follow the instructions on the website. Warning: it will tell you that Redbourn Health Centre is not using online services.
- When selecting a Surgery, please use ‘AL3 5NP’ as a postcode which will take you to Lodge Surgery. Or, search for ‘Lodge Surgery’ and find the local St Albans Lodge Surgery.
- If you haven’t had a letter in the post wc 13/8 you will need to ask the practice for your new Account ID and linkage key
We are sorry for any inconvenience – the logistics are out of our hands and we do not want to delay online access to you any longer. If you have any problems, please call us on 01582 792356 and ask to speak to Sacha Morgan.